Phone systems for Small and Medium Businesses
Great systems, small prices – compare the cost of FortiVoice to other systems and you’ll see. Complete phone systems from US$627. But it’s more than just our low prices. FortiVoice phone systems can also save your small business money.
The Perfect Features
Voicemail, auto attendants, dial-by-name directory, ring groups. And much more. FortiVoice comes complete with the kind of sophisticated features that users of big business PBX phone systems take for granted.
VoIP and traditional phone lines
Need Voice over IP? Multi-location integration? No problem. FortiVoice models handle both VoIP and the traditional telephone network. With a FortiVoice VoIP PBX, you connect the way you choose. FortiVoice PBX and IP PBX phone systems deliver the best of both worlds in one easy-to-use phone system.
Your work doesn’t stop at the walls of your office. Neither does FortiVoice. With Connect Anywhere extensions, you can add your cell phones or any other telephones, anywhere, as extensions of your system. FortiVoice uniquely connects your mobile and teleworkers.
FortiVoice has a modular architecture that lets you grow when you need to. Designed to maintain your investment as you grow, FortiVoice covers from 1-2000 users per location.
Cloud based communications continue to gain market share in the global space of voice solutions. Adoption of voice and collaboration products along with improvements in bandwidth capacity and decentralized management allow businesses to better communicate with their clients and providers as well as enable a more mobile and flexible workforce.
Hosted PBX, one feature in Xtel’s Unified Communications platform, means your phone system is fully hosted in our secure data centers. There’s no major upfront capital expenditure , no centralized equipment to maintain and no frequent upgrades to worry about. You get enterprise-grade features and functionality, carrier grade reliability and an extended team of voice professionals to proactively resolve issues. Scalability is a problem of the past. You can customize your phone system to operate the way your business does and help increase everyday efficiency.
We offer three different types of HPBX licensing, Basic, Standard and Premium. All are manageable through a clean, organized self-service portal. Or we can do the work for you.
|FOR COMMON AREA DEVICES OR ATAS||FOR MOST USERS||FOR POWER USERS, MOBILE WORKERS, EXECUTIVES|
|All features in basic plus:
||All features of basic & standard plus:
Ready to learn more?
Hosted PBX does 180 degree turn from the traditional business phone system by taking the VoIP concept one step further and placing all phone system equipment in your provider’s data center, which means no on-site equipment and no maintenance needed.
Benefits of Xtel Hosted PBX
- Cut capital expenses: Reduce ownership costs and save by bundling local, long distance and broadband Internet costs. One vendor means one predictable monthly communications bill.
- Worry Less: Leave the software management and upgrades to us. Your team can spend more of their time focusing on tasks related to your core business.
- Work from Anywhere: Hosted PBX enables employees to work seamlessly from any location — home, other offices, even mobile phones.
- Scalability: Easily grow your phone system as your company grows. No more limitations on users, lines, etc.
- User-friendly: The simple web-based management portal makes adds, modifications and changes easy.
- Upgrade your image: Businesses of all sizes can instantly ‘polish’ their image with a professional phone system that makes it easy for customers to get in touch with your staff.
- Future Proof: Upgrades are always available; updates are automatically implemented
- Peace of Mind: 24/7 support and monitoring by a dedicated team ensures maximum uptime and assistance when it’s needed.
Available Hosted PBX Feature
- Customer Management Portal
- Voicemail to Email
- Advanced Call Routing
- Ring Groups
- Find Me/Follow Me
- Multiple Top Level Auto Attendants
- Incoming Call Blocking
- Incoming Caller ID Routing
- Incoming DID Routing
- Advanced Call Forwarding
- Conference Bridge
- Queue Timeout
- Queue Reports
- Automated Greetings
- Touchtone Menus
- Call Recording
- Call Queues
- Caller ID
- Music on Hold
- Call Logs/Reports
- Outlook Integration
- Online Fax
- Ring Groups
- Remote Access
Contact us for more details or for free assessment